Bar Keepers Friend® Cooktop Cleaner is formulated to remove tenacious cooked-on residues from glass surfaces. Use it to quickly clean smooth glass or ceramic surfaces, such as your glass cooktop, and your glass and ceramic cookware. In addition, you can use BKF Cooktop cleaner to buff out the utensil marks that accumulate on serving plates.
Where to Use:
BKF Cooktop Cleaner Surface Guide
Bar Keepers Friend Cooktop Cleaner works best on glass and ceramic surfaces.
Common areas in the Home
BKF in the Kitchen:
- Glass or ceramic cooktop
- Glass or ceramic cookware
- Ceramic dinner and servingware
- Metal cookware and servingware
Where NOT to use BKF
- Gold or Silver (sterling silver is OK)
- Polished stone, such a marble or granite
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces.
How to Use:
How to use BKF Cooktop Cleaner
- Shake well before applying.
- Squeeze BKF Cooktop Cleaner onto a wet surface or damp sponge.
- Rub soiled surfaces gently.
- Rinse thoroughly within a minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
A Word of Caution about BKF
Because BKF Cooktop Cleaner is acidic and contains polishing compounds, BKF may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before applying to any unlisted surface, test in a small, hidden area first. Always rinse food-contact surfaces thoroughly.
BKF Cooktop Cleaner Ingredients
The ingredients in Bar Keepers Friend Cooktop Cleaner are: water, micro-abrasive particles, surfactant, citric acid, and citrus fragrance.
DO NOT INGEST OR GET IN EYES. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
If accidentally ingested, drink milk (or water) and call a doctor. If in eyes, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Do not mix with other chemicals, such as bleach, or ammonia. For prolonged use (or sensitive skin) use gloves. BKF Cooktop Cleaner is safe for septic systems. Never apply BKF Cooktop Cleaner to a hot surface. Rinse all food-contact surfaces thoroughly.